Woodcrest Vision and Mission:
Inspiring Students to college and career readiness through academic precision, shared community responsibility, and igniting their personal passion, on their path to becoming contributing, empathetic members of society.
Our Mission is to:
- Meet the needs of our community of learners through rigorous instruction, purposeful technology integration, and our Response to Intervention Model.
- Create a safe, equitable, inclusive learning environment, where all students' cultures and backgrounds are respected, through the use of Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports.
- Provide students the tools to be responsible problem solvers and promote their social and emotional learning through the use of Restorative Practices
- Provide students opportunities to explore their passions through relevant learning experiences and our After School Passion Academies.
- Provide meaningful engagement opportunities for students, families, staff, and the community.